How To Obtain the Maximum From Each Lesson
- Do not allow your child to get into the pool prior to the order of the instructor. Maintain your child in a learning mode not a playing mode.
- Remember to praise your child for their accomplishments after each class *children can never get enough encouragement!
- If there is more than one child in the class please do not compare their progress. Children learn at different paces but they ALL learn!
- Physique Swim School wants each child to learn how to swim, but the most important thing is to have fun while learning!
The Parent Factor in Determining the Success
- Understand the course before signing up
- If you don’t like the approach – discuss your concern with the supervisor
- Have trust in the instructor
- Fear of water is a learning response
- Regard the water as part of the natural environment
- Stay in control – remain positive
- Prepare child for lesson by building up excitement
- The most important thing is to relax and have fun!